Convert regular horizontal menu to a fixed, 'sticky' menu

1. By: cantaloupe

Hi,

Can you show me how to make the regular, horizontal menu (and social icons bar above it) stay â

• cantaloupe
      over 5 years ago

Looks like a character I used in my post upset your app. Heres my full post:

Can you show me how to make the regular, horizontal menu (and social icons bar above it) stay fixed at top of browser screen as the user scrolls down the page.

I don’t want to use the vertical, icon menu (currently located to the right of the screen) at all.

• admin
      over 5 years ago

Hello,

We have submitted with sticky menu version in themeforest hope they will approved ASAP and you can download from your account, if you have urgent please send a mail to support@pixelcoder.net will send with attachment.

Thanks

• cantaloupe
      over 5 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for the Cube+ 'Sticky Menu' version you posted. It works great!

However, I notice that, when the Sticky Menu is viewed in a mobile device (e.g. iPhone), all menus disappear and user has no way of navigating (apart from scrolling).

My question is:

How do I remove the small 'vertical, icon menu' (currently located to the right of the screen)? I don't want this to be displayed at all. But, I want the large, horizontal 'Sticky' menu to change into a drop-down menu when viewed in a small screen. Is this possible?

Regards,

Cantaloupe

• admin
      over 5 years ago

Sorry to say you face problem in iPhone menu. We will check our next working day and fix ASAP. After done let you know.

Thanks

• admin
      over 5 years ago

Hello,

I have checked in my iPhone, its seems ok, no problem found. Could you send me screenshot please.

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab356/abiralo/IMG_0142.png

Thanks

Akash

• cantaloupe
      over 5 years ago

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, I didn't explain my question properly.

Viewed in iPhone all is working fine.

My problem is when viewed in desktop screen (e.g. min-width: 1200px). When viewed in large width screen, I don't want the small, vertical menu to be displayed. But I want it to display and work on small screens.

Is this possible?

See: http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Mekong/media/screen-1_zps02efa8f0.jpg.html

Thanks,

Cantaloupe

• admin
      over 5 years ago

Hello,

We have ready one, I will submit you can download after approval.

Thanks

• developer2
      over 5 years ago

Hello,

To do this please add this code in your responsive.css file .
      you have to add this code at the bottom of responsive.css file.

@media (min-width: 770px) {
      #nav {
      display: none;
      }
      }

Thanks

• cantaloupe
      over 5 years ago

Hi,

Thanks ... works perfectly! Much appreciated.

Login or Register to use quick reply!